Hello, hello again my friends!!! *sticks tongue out* Hope you’re all doing swimmingly, and if not, go punch that shark in the nose!! And if that doesn’t make you smirk, message me for some one-on-one joke battles! 🙂
Any who, I’m back from some chalk drawing and some art idea brain cooking (as in, my brain’s been cooking up some cool art ideas for the future) and some minimal cleaning and moral supporting from the garage clean out. Hoooplah!! With my fancy painted pink nails and some artsy photos to be included in this post, let’s get started!
So, this award is my newest nominated Liebster from mlbradford
Who is a very awesome and amazing individual with kind words to his name and some very interesting interests in sci-fi, comics and more!! 🙂
So, without further ado, because that IS fun to say 😉 Let’s get started again!
From Le Google!
- Which novel/comic first inspired you to take up writing?
- Definitely ‘Animorphs’ and ‘Avalon’ played a role in me taking up creative writing when I was 9. I used those types of stories as a somewhat plagiarized sounding board from which the characters were made up of myself and my friends and we had fancy magical powers and the ability to turn into animals when we wanted and one of them was our archenemy and we had to save the world from the bad powers that be. Essentially, what those books were about, just a little bit of a twist? Oh, and time travel. there was one story where we went back to the dinosaur age (I totally had my dinosaurs phase) and we had to make it out alive back to our time and another time where something similar happened again. I liked to be dramatic and use “THE END…or is it?” 🙂 I’m pretty sure that dinosaur story was titled something like “When Dinosaurs Come Back to Life”
2. Which novel/comic book character should get his/her own movie?
2. (HTML/formatting can be a serious bitch! :P) Ummmm, Black Widow for sure. Loki should have his own movies too. Just Loki. No Thor. It’d be nice, one can dream!!! 🙂 As for a novel….I’m curious to see that one movie based on a book where the female character dies but sees her life before it happened or something like that. I’m getting curious about it now, as I looked at the book before and recognized it but didn’t read it or buy it. Now though, I’d like to check it out. I also think that a movie on “You Came Back” by Christopher Coake would be awesome! That’s a book review I still want to do for you folks! ❤
3. What’s your favourite word?
3. Meninges. It’s just so fun to say!
4. Who is your favourite villain, and why?
4. Loki! And because he’s a complex character. As a fanfic writer and a fanfic reader, there’s so many different explorations people have engaged in with his character outside of the films (or comics or Norse mythology) and that exploration has given me a deeper understanding and love for his character despite his obvious faults and flaws. He’s complicated and snarky and refreshing. As for the films side, I think it’s cool that we get to see more dimension to him as an opposing force to Thor, and how, while misguided, his actions come from a flawed system of neglect and misunderstanding. I mean, if I found out thousands of years later that I was adopted by a race that I was taught to be fearful of or kill, I think that would mess me up too! I think Loki can be a relatable character for the ANGST which is funny and also for older peeps too. Those are my thoughts at least! 🙂 (P.S. Tom Hiddleston. Reason enough! He’s a talented actor, fine gentleman and very adorable! I can’t help but love him!)
5. What is the single GREATEST scene in science fiction movie history?
5. I don’t know if I watch much sci-fi movies. And if I do, I can’t recall a particular scene… 😦
An old IOS, not sure why I always catch these photos with my journal noting that I need to use the bathroom facilities but that’s besides the pretty picture! Just want to put up a couple of art pieces around these walls of text O_O March 4.2016
6. If you could invite 3 famous people to dinner, who would you choose?
6. Tom Hiddleston. Robert Downey Jr. annnnnd Rachel Platten. That would be quite the entertaining dinner!
7. Absolutely DREAD the prospect of Blade Runner 2! Which sequel/remake do you NOT wish to see?!
7. I wish Robocop hadn’t happened. The remake that is. I heard it was pretty shit. I never saw the original but I’d still really like to. Just a shame man, just a shame. *shakes head*
8. Which book do you wish you had written?
8. I don’t know….I think I’ll save that chance for when I write and or publish something myself! I’ve seen some fancy colorfully artsy and poetry/quotes books, so that’s neat, maybe something like that for myself from my own brains would be fun! 🙂
9. What will be the next book you want to buy?
9. Oooof, I really shouldn’t, but probably either this drawing tip book I’ve been eyeing for about $8 at Barnes & Noble or another positive book or a psychology type book or probably that book by Janet Singer on recovery from OCD, or a fancy novel… I don’t know. Something interesting and that will stay on my shelf for a while since I have out like 9 books from the library at the moment, lmao.
10. What aspect about writing/blogging do you enjoy the most?
10. Oooh, this one makes me think. I like when I’m starting a blog post and the scroll bar appears so I can move downwards as I write. Lmao. I also like creating something out of nothing. And I like talking about myself or what I’m up to. I guess just the exploration of it is captivating. 🙂
For creative writing, I enjoy getting to KNOW characters and people and backstories to a fictional being… it’s very wonky if you think of imagination in that way, yet it’s euphoric and lovely. ❤
11. How is it that this blogger can EAT SO MUCH CAKE and STILL be a perfect example of hunky manliness?
11. Bruh, ’cause you got them magic powers! Ain’t nobody got shit on you! 😉
Okay! So my 11 blogger nominees…. I’d list you out but I’m just lazy. Whoever WANTS to do it and is INTRIGUED by the questions I ask of ye, feel free to take up this quest!!! ❤ ❤ ❤
My LE Questions:
- What structure or lack thereof does your blog/blogging style exude? (i.e. do you work on daily/weekly posts or just do it on a whim?)
- What do you like about your current blog’s theme?
- Favorite hobby?
- If you could have a dream location to exist in, real or fictional, where would it be and describe it!
- How do you really feel about stationary? ❤
- If you could add one task into your daily life more than you do now, what would it be and why?
- Your spirit animal?
- Ever been in therapy? How was your experience?
- Ever had surgery?
- What causes do you support/mean the most to you personally?
- What are 3 of your values?
Phew!! We made it to the end!! 😀
Now for a couple of chalk drawings I did today ❤ 🙂
Moon and Sun. Blended lightly 🙂
A girl with her eyes closed. She has on bright pink eye shadow and lipstick. Fancy hair, particularly on the left side. There are eyebrows/feature of a nose here it’s just hard to see. I was going to do a sun originally, hence the skin tone. 🙂 Signed and everything!
Art Idea #1 for Chalk! This is our front path, I’m thinking I could do an open mouth (lips/teeth) on the stairs and then have the path be rainbow puke. I think it’d look AWESOME, I just gotta practice it out on paper a few times then try it out with the chalk a few times too. 🙂 I’ll keep you guys updated on the process!
I’ll include some photography updates within a larger art update later this evening!!! ❤ Hope you guys enjoyed this!!