Last tag to do, yippee! 🙂 Then, I’ll be all caught up. 🙂
- Each answer you give to a question has to be more than two sentences long. Or at the very least, you have to make those two sentences meaningful.
- There will be two bonus questions at the end, that the blogger gets to change to whatever they want to ask when they nominate someone else. The first six questions, however, are set in stone.
- At the end you must nominate three to five other bloggers. Okay, so you don’t have to, but that would be nice if you could.
So, I was nominated for this tag a couple weeks ago by Jay who is a pretty awesome gal with a very neat blog! She’s super artsy too, so go check her out! 🙂
Onto le questions!
- What’s one of your biggest pet peeves? Well, one is when I want to give a compliment to someone in public but they have their earphones in so I wind up not giving them one :O
- What is your favorite song at the moment? I also agree, I’ve been listening to Adele’s ‘ Send my love to your new lover’ a WHOLE BUNCH. 98 repeats on listenonrepeat.com :3 Hehe
- What’s the nicest thing you’ve seen someone do recently? I can’t really think of anything, as of right now as I haven’t been out of the house in a few days, but I’d say that I’ve gotten some wonderful compliments about my writing and this blog so that’s sweet and swell. :3
- What’s something you regret doing? I don’t have many regrets, although I do regret not knowing about mental health struggles in high school, as I think I could have offered more to my friends who were going through hard times. At least, for other peers now I can be of better help. 🙂
- If you could take only three items with you to a desert island, what would they be, and why? Fuck items, I’ll bring Jeanine and Queen Bee with me, at least we’d have a fun time there! And lastly I’d bring some art stuff, so we can also be creative as we likely slowly die on that poor island because I dragged my friends down with me for company lmao. You’re welcome!! *salutes*
- Explain the meaning behind your blog title. Recovery to Wellness means stretching from one pole (recovery) to another (wellness) and moving through everything in between that (like Struggle Lane, Lapse Circle, Relapse Blvd) and overcoming our bad days by finding the positive in them and making our good days EXCELLENT days. Recovery to Wellness is the pursuit of getting better from mental health issues. 🙂
- What is one memory that makes you smile? These videos:
4. The time me and three of my friends were in college in our first year and we laughed hysterically and awesomely for legit two hours straight. It was the best time EVER. It was freakin hilarious. We were in the old science building and people could hear us from down by the girl’s room, it was AWESOME. And we cleared out the building pretty well 😉 We were laughing so much we were laughing about our laughs. 😀