Alliteration is a bitch, I just want to start out this post by saying that truth. Lmao.
I’m coming up with my own fancy (why didn’t I think of that ‘f’ before?) Friday alliteration thingy for posts. Maybe if I’m especially good, I can make this more of a thing, each week!
Mainly today I’m starting this because the finale of a creepypasta I’ve been listening to came out narrated by Be.Busta yesterday and it is AWESOME and I think you all should go check it out 😉 Especially if you’re having a hard time with life lately and you need a few hours long distraction. Creepypastas, they’re (what I’m telling you is) your best bet 😉
Any who, I also want to share some fancy images that Chloe has reblogged on her blog before, and some other fun things (like glimpses into art I’ve done this week and my own general thoughts and some highlights and positive things). So yeah, let’s get started!
THE creepypasta: “My Cabin Getaway” (7 parts)
Music Share of the Week:
The Dear Hunter had released a whole album called “The Color Spectrum” which I recommend listening to, as each color has a different, unique sound to it and progresses one into the other. Here are a couple of the ones I like (I especially LOVE the green one)
Cute Google images of Inspiration and Positivity:
Glimpses of Art I have done this Week: (official posts will come this weekend)
Therapy Lessons of the Week:
- I’ve been duped by the OCD again, with over-responsibility. Now that I’m aware of it though, I can look out for when it comes up again in the future. Awareness is the first step.
- I have more work to do on respecting other people’s Recovery journeys and where they are in being ready to get help. In other words, it’s appropriate for me to ask people if they are okay, and when I get nonverbal cues or verbal cues that they want to be left alone by my stranger-ness, then I have to Let. It. Go, Walk. Away. and Move. On.
- By asking others if they are okay, I am acknowledging their existence and offering them help. It’s up to them if they take it or not and I have to respect that.
- I am not other people. So, again, Walk. Away.
- Giving out positive messages, blogging, writing articles are ways I am helping people. These are appropriate behaviors. Beyond this, it’s inappropriate. As I stated early on in this blog, I have to know my place.
What to Look Forward to from Me in the Next Week:
- 2 Book reviews. One on BPD and one on “The Intruders” (a novel)
- Me understanding Stats work. XD
- Art posts
- Positive messages and launching a community wide project in August about these.
- Daily Prompts
- Maybe the start of more alliteration days
- August beginning planner and my goals/dreams involved
- Life updates
- Teachable moments
This Friday’s Thoughtful Quote:
“Our repeated failure to fully act as we would wish must not discourage us. It is the sincere intention that is the essential thing, and this will in time release us from the bondage of habits which at present seem insurmountable” – Thomas Troward
From p. 140 of “The Pocket Book of Mindfulness”
And, now, I have to go hang out with friends today!! Hope you guys enjoyed this post, let me know what you thought of it, and I will see you all later tonight! ❤
Stay safe!!! ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤