I got this motherfucker done in part with ideas so now it’s time to just plop them in! I should really write down the spread I do in this series, but I keep forgetting. Maybe after this one today!
Video share of the week:
Personally, I love Melissa (the Youtuber above) and she is awesome and you should totes check her out. 😉 She addresses the saying that suicide is “selfish” with a better rebutall or response to your loved ones who are in pain.
Music Share of the Week:
This song is a bit dark, yet it’s incredibly beautiful because of it. Do check it out, it’s my recommendation for the week!
Positive Google Images about Light & Hope:
Glimpses of Artwork from the Week:
Ze poem I did this week. 🙂
Glimpse of ze artwork from this week. More to come in a future post.
Activities of the Week:
- I made videos for a friend
- I finished my art work above
- Did some fancy poetry
- Wrote for like 3 or 4 daily prompts this week
- Having an IOOV presentation tomorrow
- Watched House MD episodes 🙂
- Kicking Stats ASS like a badass
- Working on getting a job during the fall semester
- Hung out with Craig a bunch. 😀
What to See from Me Next Week:
- Alliteration Days
- Comments, I hope!!!
- Teachable Moments
- Actual stuff about #RecoveryHome
- Studying (my final is the week after)
- Book reviews
Book I finished this week:
“The Intruders” – E.E. Richardson
“Will you not open your heart to know, What rainbows teach and sunsets show?” – Ralph Waldo Emerson.