- Lists are easy to handle when your brains are exhausted and sleep is coming for you very soon.
- I finally managed one make-up essay (I had to bullshit it) but feel like I should have managed more. 😦
- Oh you anxiety/procrastination…
- I’m still trying to convince my parents for us to get a dog. The efforts are mixed.
- I want to discuss mental health and dog (or pet in general) ownership. As well as household chores.
- Galaxy’s doing well, by the way.
- I finished another book.
- I’m participating in mental health awareness month 🙂 More on that tomorrow.
- I’m bringing my laptop to school tomorrow to aid in le posting.
- I wish I didn’t have to do a quiz still.
- My grades this semester are gonna be shit.
- I’m tired.
- I want to dye the ends of my hair a fancy color (like blue).
- I forgot I wanted to do #13 because everything is so complicated in this life.
- It doesn’t feel like anything is easy anymore.
- Was it ever?
About yarn? I have no idea. I’m too tired to formulate a comprehensive post, drowning away in disappointments and guilt. Sigh.
Oh, I made my first logo:
And I did photos today. More on that later. 🙂
Thanks for reading this mundane list.