Who remembers THIS series? Anyone? Anyone? Yeah, I know, it’s been a long while, but I’m set on finishing this series and continuing my others! (This is totes a bonus post I found in my drafts section).
In this art therapy assignment, we were asked to draw our shield and then asked a bunch of questions that I have my responses to and will have to use these as ways to decipher what the fuck it was I was asked to begin with XD
So here’s what I did, and what it all means!
First I drew a shade of red to symbolize the graduate student I was seeing at the time. 😀
Then I drew the Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D symbol as best as my memory allowed–because YES MCU! (Marvel Cinematic Universe)
Then I drew my teddy bear/doggo bear that I hold onto tightly when I go to sleep or when I used to be in the fetal position.
For the writing portions, here is what I have written down:
We’ll just assume it makes sense, by the way.
- I had a goal of improving myself and my life and getting into recovery.
- Overcome OCD & Depression, put them in their places and rise above them. To live again.
- Favorite food: Mango sherbet
- Biggest achievement: being president of the photography club at college
- Best qualities: I’m caring and dedicated
- Things I enjoy: photography and bracelet making
- Qualities I look for in others: compassion and empathy
- Phrase that speaks to you: Stay safe
- Music: Ingrid Michaelson – Keep Breathing, It’s gonna be all right by Sara Groves, Home by Phillip Phillips
- When I’m happy I…. have a camera in my hands
- What inspires me: People who have gone through or are struggling with mental illnesses …. and I can’t read what the rest of that says. XD
All of this art therapy series was from March 2015. I believe I have ONE more left to complete this hospitalization’s series which is from my second one. THEN I CAN DO ALL THE OTHER TEACHABLE MOMENTS. 😀
I will go to creating more cards for these posts, too. 🙂
I hope you’ve found this interesting and if you’d like some nostalgia with this series, check out the ‘Teachable Moments’ folder at the bottom of this blog’s page! 😀 I’ll be on the hunt for finding out which is the last picture in the series, too.
I’ll have another life update post maybe after this, too.
See ya guys! ❤ ❤ ❤