I’ve been neglecting this blog for far too long.
I apologize for that.
Also for another missing in action Thumb Thursday.
I do want to do so much more with this blog again in the future but for right now, I’m tired and have much I have to catch up on in real life, so I’m going to bullet this entry and then head to sleep within the next hour (it’s 10:30p EST).
So, here we go:
- The trip to Germany/Austria went swimmingly and I coped with skills super effectively, and used interpersonal effectiveness skills and dealt with situations that brought up intrusive thoughts/images more masterfully than I’ve ever done before. There were bumps of course yet I didn’t act on any of my urges. 🙂
- Because of this, I also spent 10 days without Youtube for the first time in a LONG, LONG time (I have a Youtube addiction). I only checked Twitter twice in the span of 30 mins and even then I felt a lot more guilt about it than I thought I would be.
- Having so much time off of Youtube meant that I lulled myself to sleep with old meditations (I actually still need/want to download some new ones to my iPod), music and either used music during the day or went without it for the majority of the time. I also wrote A SHIT TON of fanfic. Which was awesome (and still continuing!)
- I typed up my handwritten pages for ALU and updated it this past Sun. I also worked on IIOC, S, had D&D in progress anyways and just finished another chapter for TWBtE which is aweeeesome. I hope to publish this by tomorrow on FF.net and AO3.
- Upon my return I got actually pretty excited to go back to program and people there don’t annoy me as much as they had beforehand XD
- I’ve been to therapy a few times since (June, T at program etc)
- I have to reorganize my room like a motherfucker
- I watched some movies and did some film review/analysis/commentary notes! 🙂
- I started to read a little again
- I had a NAMI presentation this past Sat and it went all right
- Plans I made with David fell through on Sun and I went off the deep end (almost literally because Deep Dives on Youtube) but I made up for it later and especially so this week as I’ve stayed off the video sharing website pretttttty, pretty well. 🙂
- Tu I went on more of a MCU Deep Dive, not sure I’m calculating that to be honest, but it led to me reading through others fanfics/some of my own and that was AWESOME.
- Wed I started to write another chapter for TWBtE which I haven’t updated since last year.
- Today I finished that chapter, listened to LOTS of music, went on a walk with my Dad and Mokeys, filmed two takes of a video, took a shower, worked on some job apps, read fanfic in place of going on Youtube but I was on Youtube once or twice here and there (largely uninterested in it, though, yay)
- Also, I think Mon I filmed a video too and started to edit some as well 😀
- I’ve also hung out with friends here and there, too, of course!
- And finally, one of the reasons I’m posting this entry today:
- I’m in the process of creating a Youtube video and blog post under the name of “26 Random Acts of Kindness to Celebrate 26 Years of Life”.
- I’m giving myself 5 days to 1 week to accomplish it (the giving stuff out portion that is), filming the prep, clips before and after etc. (not the interaction itself), and am going to be doing this largely on Saturday Aug 31st when my friends David, Madeline and John go up to Boston to celebrate David’s and mine’s birthday month! 🙂
- I’ve come up with about 16 ideas so far (with help from a website I have linked on my Twitter but am too tired to link here, sorry, it will be in the official post however!) and will get support around how to count/categorize the entries/acts themselves from my day program.
- So yeah, I am very, very excited for this day and it’s going to be SO MUCH fun just in general and with an added kindness to the table.
Welp, that’s all I can fit for right now. I hope it was enjoyable and you get some kind of sneak peek into what’s to come, largely:
- Book reviews/analyses
- Film reviews/commentaries (Film Friday’s)
- Old articles still
- Thumb Thursday’s
- Life updates
- Recovery Projects
- Mental health/recovery
- Teachable moments
And, I am going to be designing more graphic designs soon for another Internet user regarding mental health awareness and worldwide mental health day live, and I updated my Youtube banner and profile pictures (see below for funsies).
Yeah though, I have to go, it’s been cool beans.
Hope you guys are well! I know I’m kinda talking into the void but I do appreciate it all. Thank you for reading. ❤ ❤ ❤