Hi again, welcome back to another posted poetry blog post. If you want to check out last week’s post, here it is! Thanks so much and I’ll see you at the end of this post, which, will be very soon. xxx Happy travels!!
- each post begins with the thumb above
- each poem will be individually titled and labeled by the entry number in both the piece itself (at the end) and in the title
- each post will include any background music used to “set the mood” which will be listed at the end of the entry
- each poem loosely exists within the context of summer but is not strictly limited in constructing that imagery. I.e. it’s a summer project but may venture outside of that topic/theme-wise. 🙂
- the goal: one poem each week from the end of May to the start of September under the hashtag: #SummerComer
FYI: Last week’s post’s spacing got completely messed up, so I hope to avoid that into the future. Just wanted to point that out. Maybe I’ll try and edit to fix it but I’m not sure.
and when she wanders
to the cave within her soul,
she takes a deep breath,
and gently rocks to sleep.
Technical aspects of the poem:
Mood Music: Ambient sounds on Calm App/No music used.
About the poem: This poem was does really fast for me by just taking out a couple of minutes out of my day to jot it down actually on some pink, floral stationary paper. It was heavily influenced by a nonfiction book on sleep that I completely consumed this day ahaha (review to come soon). The book has inspired me across multiple mediums (writing, reading, filming) and I can’t wait to share it with you guys somewhat soon!! (next two weeks or so)
Thanks for reading!!! xxx
PROMPTS OR IDEAS YOU WANT TO SHARE?
Leave them down below. 🙂
❤ ❤ ❤