This part was written May 18th 2021, from about 12:30p & 12:45pm.
If I don’t get myself to do this post, then I’ll wind up missing yet another day so here’s what I have to say via bullet points:
- The NAMI Walks Your Way 2021 Walk Day is THIS upcoming Sat, May 22nd. I will be working in the morning but I may swing by and do a live stream at the end of the week on my Youtube channel or I’ll just do something artsy and fun on the day of, maybe even a live stream later that evening.
- IF you’d like to donate to my page, that I never properly set up and kept saying I was going to do but then just never did, all the money will NOT go to me, I won’t see a lick of it, but it will go directly towards NAMI. IF you wish to donate on my page or to my team more generally or to someone else entirely, here’s the link to do so.
- My Sat and Sun shifts went super well! I just fell asleep early Sat before I could blog and Sun I think fell along the same lines and I was trying to work towards a post but then I was pulling so I put myself to bed instead, but that was even late at like 11p or 12a.
- I’ve been awake today since 6:45am which is SUPER rare, especially since I didn’t sleep via a nap today. It’s 10:30p to put things in perspective at the moment. I AM exhausted so I can’t wait to go to sleep soon.
- My library overdue/post due fees from a farther away library went down from $224 to $75 and I’m SUPER happy and proud about that. I still have 3 nonfics I have to read and then 4 novels from my most recent (in the last two months) run at the library there. I’m excited though.
- If only I could actually make and stick to the time I’d like to set aside to just read. If tomorrow is nice, I’ll make myself go outside to read with my new hat on and my rockin’ new sunglasses
- I went out for a run/jog today. It was nice. Very sweaty, VERY much so and I couldn’t hold up a stamina but I tried and I did it for 20 mins and it did release some endorphins which took my mind away from the bad tooth pains I’ve been having increasingly so now.
- I’m hoping that my teeth issues aren’t as severe as I think they are. My worst fear would be getting another molar extracted, and my appointment for the dentist isn’t until mid-June, so that’s…. horrifying. I’m trying to keep positive and also break down my all or nothing thinking and really try and aim for a better dental hygiene type of relationship. Even if it’s just dry brushing at night, it would be a big help!!
- I’ve been really pretty great at answering messages online both today and yesterday, Monday, so I’m pretty proud about that. It kept me on my toes.
- I haven’t heard from my dating friend and I’m low-key worried yet I’m trying to reason with myself that I can’t know what’s going on since they’re in the hospital and I can just hope that they’re okay and maybe send out a text to them that I know they won’t see until much later. I’m definitely just concerned because it’s been radio silence. I’m afraid that the relationship attempt in the romance avenue may be drifted aside because of how much they’re still struggling and that the romance ‘expectations’ may be too much and they maybe can’t handle that on top of everything else (which I wouldn’t fault my dating friend for!!) It’s definitely an ‘I can only wait and see’ kind of thing. I’m trying to practice some radical acceptance and sit with the uncertainty the best I can.
- I put up my video on Sat! I stayed true to my boundary and didn’t look at it thoroughly until Mon, and didn’t promote it on Twitter until then either. I just got a comment on it today which was mildly terrifying but it was totally okay!! Here it is down below in case you want to see it, too.
- Did I mention my teeth are really bothering me? Ugh and eoooff.
- I could say a lot more–like how I want to blog some tags this week and hauls and continue editing some videos to upload this week as well but I’m literally falling asleep sitting up so I have to go for now.
Thank you so much for reading and I’ll see you all tomorrow.
This section was written 15 mins from 10:30p-10:45p