Hey everyone! Welcome back to yet another blog post. 🙂 I did some FANCY artwork today, a bunch of IOS the last couple of days, and I’m hoping to still do a couple things left before the weekend really picks up. Maybe I’ll do a quick little update post too. 🙂 After this one, that is!
Any who, it’s been a while since I’ve done a tag or award post, so here’s a super late one that I got nominated for from Bradscribe a couple months back!
The rules involve:
These images are from Google, by the way! Let’s start!
1 What is the best aspect about blogging?
Oh a tricky question! Hmmmm. I think the best aspect about blogging for me is being able to create a piece of art. In the sense that each blog post is unique and informative, creative and compassionate, a little bit of me sprinkled with a whole lot of others. 🙂
2 Thor: Ragnarok or Justice League?
RAGNAROK!!!! I’m such a Marvel baby! 🙂
3 Who is your favourite fictional character?
Probably the MCU Loki (Marvel Cinematic Universe). 😀 Especially after reading a shit ton of fanfiction about him so that you can resonate with his character faults and the shit he’s gone through in life (which is a mixture of everything, the mythology, the comics, the MCU and the fanfiction).
4 What music have you enjoyed listening to this week?
Probably still 1800 273 8255 by Logic. ^_^
5 What was the last line of movie dialogue that made you ROFL?
I still have Avengers Age of Ultron, Captain America’s line when he is battling one of the robots: “___ what? You didn’t finish!” 🙂 I watched the movie again last week and it’s lingered in my mind since. It reminds me of those videos on Youtube where someone is saying something and the video just ENDS and you’re like… “Have what? HAVE WHAT? YOU DIDN’T FINISH”
6 Should one writer be allowed to change the background story or ethnicity of another writer’s character?
I think you can change the background story for sure (like what happens in fanfiction). Ethnicity is a little trickier, but if it’s like in fanfic–sure why not? There’s gender bending, Mpreg, homosexuality and more in the fanfic realm already so changing the ethnicity shouldn’t be such a big deal. Could offer a lot, even. Imagine a Spanish Loki…. hmph.
7 What do YOU consider to be the GREATEST Movie Ever Made?
I’m biased. I really enjoyed Demolition, and still have to movie review it. But I mark it high because it was literally a movie that saved my life. I owe that movie a lot. ❤ And myself, too!
8 Can you dance well?
I think dancing is jumping up and down…. so, no.
9 What should be done to improve Bradscribe?
Whatever you’re comfortable with! Or if you’re too comfortable, jump out of your comfort zone too! 😀
10 Could you live without chocolate?
11 We’ve analyzed their attack and there is a danger. Should I have your ship standing by?
Bitch, my ship is already SAILING. 😀
11 Random Facts about myself:
- I just recently learned what pop music is as a genre.
- I really love pop music and folk. And Eminem. Just Eminem. Most other rap scares me. XD
- I love listening to scary stories 🙂 Narrators on Youtube are great!
- I’ve been doing creative writing since I was 9.
- I like drawing from a mindfulness/art therapy perspective.
- I give everyone in my life pseudonyms to protect their identity when discussing them on my blog.
- I need to make a list of those pseudonyms so I don’t forget spellings.
- I found out a supermarket nearby sells Italian Ice which is AWESOME
- This list is tough!
- I’m totes straight edge. (No to drugs/alcohol)
- I find it difficult to go into stores without buying more than what I need (AKA I went to CVS today for minty dog chews and got a journal and a couple lollipops (the lollipops were 2/$1 which is fine) but the journal was $7…. *looks around, whistling*)
I don’t have any people I can nominate off the top of my mind, but if you’d LIKE to do it, consider yourself nominated!!
My questions for you:
- Have you ever created a coping/hope box?
- If so, what is inside your coping box?
- If not, would you consider making one for yourself?
- Favorite book series?
- How many other blog awards have you completed in your blogosphere history?
- What are your tips/suggestions for people who want to start a blog but are too scared to?
- Do you have any cutesy pets?
- Your favorite pattern?
- Which style of therapy works best for your brain?
- Have you ever dyed your hair? What color?
- Favorite foods you regularly indulge in?
I think I will be planning other posts for this weekend tonight, which is totally what I said and didn’t do yesterday but this is actually the longest time I’ve been online in weeks. WEEKS I SAY!
And this weekend is BUSY. I’ll mention more in an update of life post after this. 🙂
Thanks for reading!!